Using Standardized Tests To Ensure We Are Always Improving
Canadian Achievement Tests (CAT)
Canadian Achievement Tests (CAT) are trusted group assessment tools that enable schools to identify student achievement in major curriculum areas including vocabulary, reading, language and mathematics.
With the results of CAT scores, schools can:
- Identify a range of achievement
- Make decisions for grouping of students
- Plan instructional emphases
- Measure growth of learning
- Evaluate effectiveness of instruction
- Measure student progress
The CAT is designed and offered by a third-party company, Canadian Test Centre. Click here to learn more about the CTS.
Simcoe Muskoka Catholic County DSB EQAO data source, Click here.